Sunday 25 March 2018

I am Going to Netherland!

Is it only about 1,5 years left in university for me. Its make me have to think what I have to do to use the rest of my campus’ life and what I have to do after I become bachelor. Well… I have to ensure things that im going to do is those who give benefits for me or others.

In this 1,5 years left im going to participate in many competitions such as debate, paper, essay, etc. Because participating in some competition its not only about myself, but its also about how to make proud my university. Beside that, im planning to participate in some volunteering or exchange program in other countries. Because it is one of my dream that I should to go abroad before I graduate.

After I graduated from university, I have a lot of choices to choose. But the big choices is about to choose between getting a work or continuing my study. Well… maybe a great possibility comes with getting a work first then continuing my study.


But I have a big dream to continuing my study at Erasmus University of Rotterdem, Netherland either for accounting, auditing, and control, finance and investment, or management of innovation. To make that dream come true, I have to prepared well. I have to make sure that i have a good capability, have a good english, match with eligibility, etc. For me go abroad and continuing study is not only to getting a higher degree, but its about how we could see from different side and how we (indonesian) compete in global community.

No comments:

Post a Comment