Sunday 25 March 2018

I’m Solo Fighter

Have you ever dream about something? I believe, everyone have it’s own dream. And so do I, I have a lot of dream that I should realize it. At least, I would like to introduce my self, a solo fighter who have a lot of dreams.

Hello readers, my name is Akbar Kurnianto, The one who studied at Universitas Negeri Jakarta in study program Bachelor of Accounting. I was born in Bekasi, September 9th 1997 and at that time, I thought Indonesia was in a hard situation. I have no brother nor sister and because of that, I called myself as a “Solo Fighter”.

Everyday, I usually use my “Baby R6” (motorcycle) to go to Campus. I’d love motorcycle so much and also, I know many thing about it. Such as, the new type of entry-level sport motorcycle, Honda CBR 250 RR and even the big wing edition, Honda CBR 1000 RR. For me, motorcycle is kind of “way of life”.

Beside that, im also a college student who active in some organization, such as Student Government (BEM) of Faculty of Economic Universitas Negeri jakarta.Exactly, im part of Social Political Department who have domain activity to oversee many kind of issue in my country. And not only that, in social domain, we have to work to help many people outside there who need us. To be the part of Student Government (BEM) give me many kind of experience.

And at least, let us discuss about my dreams. Earlier, I have told you that I have a lot of dream. Let me mention it, I have dreams about that someday I will be the best graduate, I wil have Honda CBR 250 RR, someday I will make my parents to be the happiest parents in the world and… it’s still so many dreams. But, for now, my biggest dream is about to continue my study in Erasmus University Rotterdam, Netherland.


Ya, for me, knowledge is one of the most necessity for our life. With knowledge we can make a better life for us and for other people. And because of that I really wish I could study in University of Amsterdam, Netherland, study program Master of Accounting and Control.

No comments:

Post a Comment